Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hump day!

Day five is coming to a close, which means that I am half way there. I'm not going to lie...right now, I would really love some nachos. The lemonade is getting old. It still fills me up and takes away my hunger pangs, but I think I'm beginning to know what a dog feels like. They eat the same thing day-after-day-after-day. Blah. I think the real challenge is ahead of me. I only have five more days, but the weekend is here. It's a time when I usually go out to eat, and at some point, have a few beers. I won't have work to fill me day, so I'll have to stay busy. I do think my tongue is not quite as white as before, so that means the toxins are coming out. If I can hang in for another five days(and another three after that to slowly adjust back on food), then I can enjoy what everyone else is taking for granted...chewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment